Another awesome cake made by my sis-in-law Bethanne. She is so sweet to do this as I'm sure it takes a lot of time and attention. After making it, she traveled with it in a car for 1 1/2 hours and then it sat for two days before the shower and unfortunately it melted a little bit so that's why it's a little melted looking. I think it looks amazing for traveling and putting up with temperature changes. Thanks Bee, you're the best, I'm so lucky to have you for a sis-in-law!
A few of the cute things I got!
Lots of sports stuff, Steve loves this.
Lots of sports stuff, Steve loves this.
The coolest diaper bag from Bethanne!
Aunt Terri, Jenny, and Grandma were there!
Me and Sara Bear
We didn't get pics of everyone there but a special thanks to my mom, grandma, Aunt Terri, Bethanne, Sara, Traci, Heather H, Jenny, and Annie for all the wonderful and cute gifts and for celebrating with me! I can't wait to dress him up and use everything I got!


1 comment:
That was so nice of your family to throw a shower for you! Cute things...I love the diaper bag especially!
Post a Comment