
Well almost 29 weeks by the time I post this. I went to my midwife appointment and everything seems fine so far. The baby's head is down already and hopefully he'll stay that way or find his way back before he gets too big. I had my glucose test done so hopefully that will come back normal. I have to start seeing them now every two weeks already. Yikes, that means it's getting closer. I can't believe I have less than 12 weeks left until the due date. I did slip and fall down my stairs a few weeks ago and bruised my tailbone and messed up my back so I've been a little slower getting around. It isn't enough just being pregnant, I have to fall and make it worse. I also think I re-injured it on Friday doing something stupid so I think I need to be really careful from now on.
2 comments:
You are so CUTE and I love your hair. Wish I could be there to see your pregnant self in person. Miss you!
Thanks Joy, you always know how to make me feel better when I feel really large! Miss you too!
Post a Comment