Here are a few pictures of the last day of Music Class this year for the girls.
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
And the Winner IS.........................
DAVID COOK!!!! Yes, yes, yes!! I am so excited I can't even tell you. O.k. for all of you who have no idea what I'm talking about I just finished watching the American Idol Season Finale. I watch the show every year but this by far was my favorite season. It came down to two David's and I really wanted David C. to win but it looked like after last night's show that the judges were thinking that David A. would win. So all through the finale tonight I just figured David A. won so I was kinda bummed. When Ryan Seacrest announced that the winner was David C. I started screaming like Steve does when he is watching OU football. 97.5 million people voted, CRAZY! I can't believe it, he won by 12 million votes and among those votes were my piddly 30 or so votes that I called in. Am I pathetic or what? Anyhoo, that's all I have to say about that.
Here are a few pictures of the last day of Music Class this year for the girls.
Here are a few pictures of the last day of Music Class this year for the girls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Heather the queen of reality TV! Is is not almost time for Big Brother to start? Anyway, I'm so exited to read another entry, I really wish you would keep up a bit better. Since I have recently become a blog reader and have started some sort of crazy obsession with reading about others lives, most of which I have never even met, I do check your blog regularly so please lets try to give your readers a weekly blurb. I love to keep up with the happenings in the Lee household. Love you - Joy
Hee hee hee Joy. And where is your blog little missy. I would love to keep up with the Burgeners on a weekly basis too but nooooo, you would much rather read about others. So get going, it's easy. I also have an unhealthy obsession with reading about others so you are not alone there. I will try my darndest to blog more frequently just for you!!!
Oh by the way, Big Brother ended not too long ago but that would be great if another one started.
I am a reality show junkie too! I love David Cook. Who could feel okay throwing a little lamb like Archie out to the wolves in the industry!? I really analyze these shows! I need help. ;)
Post a Comment