Monday, May 12, 2008

2 year blog anniversary

Crazy, I can't believe this blog started 2 years ago. Where has the time gone? It's been fun and I like that it's like a diary in a way and a scrapbook of our highlights. Thanks to all of you who read and comment. I hope you will continue to enjoy my blog.

O.k. so I'm a bit behind on blogging about my organizing of the rooms. In April, at Org Junkie’s Monthly Organizing Round-up we were working on the Master Bedroom. I worked on my whole bedroom but the only pictures I'm going to show are of my closet which was getting horrendously bad. This was the worst it had gotten in a very long time and desperately needed some attention. I'm almost embarrassed to show you but oh well, here goes.
Before Pics:
My side

Steve's side


After Pics:
My side

Steve's side


Only half of the clothes we are giving away or selling. This is only some of Steve's stuff, I forgot to take a picture of the rest of his and my stuff. Wow!

Only a few of the items that were trashed.

It's amazing how much we got rid of, wow, how nice to get that out of the way. So now this month is the Kid's rooms. Is anyone else doing this with me? It's so freeing to get rid of stuff, de-clutter and organize. Come on, join me!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary. You have me going on this organization blog site. love her meal plan mondays! Blog on!