May 21st- Olivia and friend Paityn enjoy running through the water at an outdoor mall with their clothes on.
May 23rd-Day at the Zoo with friend Andrea and her son Haven
May 27th-Uncle Scotty comes for a visit. (Steve's Highschool buddy who lives in L.A.)
May 28th-Another trip to the zoo with my cousins Annie (from Limon,CO) & Jason & Jenny (from Cheyenne, WY) and their kids.
Don't they look alike?
June 4th-Outside the Fish Market we ate at by the Bay. Isn't this a cool statue. Can you see Olivia and Audrey sitting at the bottom? Click on pic for better view.
June 5th-Trip to DISNEYLAND!!!!
All crammed in one SUV. Look at the two little ones holding hands. Vanessa and I had to crawl through the back and over the seat to sit where we were because the car seats were all locked in. And Vanessa is 4 months pregnant. We also rode there (about 1 1/2 hours) with a stroller on our laps. Not too bad though.
The girl's and Steve's first trip to Disneyland!!
Audrey was holding this Prince's hand while dancing. She really got into the dancing and was cracking us up.
Olivia at Mickey Mouse's house playing in one of the rooms.
This was at the tree house, I forget but it might be Tom Sawyer's tree house. When I was little it was the Swiss Family Robinson tree house. Olivia loved this and made me climb it at least 4 times and Steve 1 time.
Driving a car with Mommy.
June 6th,7th, & 8th-Steve's company sent us to La Jolla, CA for a weekend getaway at a beautiful resort called Estancia La Jolla. My parents flew down to help us with the girls while we went out to dinner two nights and while Steve golfed and I got a massage all paid for by his company. Very nice and we are so thankful to his company.
The twins with their shades on looking "cool".
Steve and I leaving to go to dinner one night. I don't love this picture of us but I had to post it because if you click on the pic for a closer look you can see my dad peering out the window. Hee hee.
June 8th- Steve's cousin took us to Coronado Island close to San Diego to go to the beach. We ate dinner at Hotel del Coronado, the famous hotel there.
Audrey and Evan are about 12 days apart in age. So cute holding hands again.
Audrey and Evan are about 12 days apart in age. So cute holding hands again.
It was a gloomy day but our only chance to go to the beach. I wasn't planning on letting them get really wet because it was cold but they couldn't stand it. That's why they don't have swim suits.
June 9th-Sea World
Olivia with Uncle Steve at the Shamu show.
That night we went to see Steve's grandma Velma. She is 87 years old. She has never met Audrey so it was great we got to visit with her.
June 12th, 13th, and 14th- We got home from San Diego on June 10th, unpacked , washed clothes, and repacked to leave on the 12th for family church camp in Divide, CO.
I took more pics than this but none of them turned out very well. This is looking out our lodge window at the view of Pikes Peak.
No pictures of this but we also celebrated Father's Day with Steve and my dad, I took the girls to Water World, had a major clean, mow, and pay bills day yesterday. By the way, Steve wins Husband of the Day yesterday. He got up and without me nudging very much just got to work. He did way more than I did on the house, the cars, and the yard. Plus, he cooked, filled up the swimming pool and let the girls swim and run through the wiggly caterpillar sprinkler. Oh, so awesome I have to brag about you honey. Thank you!! You know I'm a happier momma and wife when my house is clean. The End. Now you are caught up with the Lees.


6 comments:
wondering where you were! from the looks of it a very busy month, but extremely fun! glad you are back safe and sound.
good to see things are going well... and very busy by the looks of it - you're girls are too cute!
love all the pics. I really miss you guys and can't wait to see you all again. I've been thinking lots about you lately and voila I got an email from you. funny. Here's what really made me think of you the other day....
Didn't the bachelorette get really good last monday!!!
Vanessa,
We miss you guys so much too and I keep meaning to email more pics to you of the trip. We had so much fun with you all, it's great that we are so alike. We even think alike it's crazy.
And yes, the Bachelorette was really good. I can't believe she got rid of Graham, but he is withdrawn. Very dramatic!
Wow what a month. So glad you all had a great trip and thanks for sharing wonderful pictures of all of the family. I am going to find some of Shelley's young pictures, it is amazing how Audrey looks like her. Yes, I love the dress you got Olivia for her birthday. Hugs and kisses to all. We love you all and anxious to see you soon.
You're the winner again. Your family is WAY more fun than mine. I'm a little exhausted from just reading about all the fun stuff you did.
Post a Comment