Junk Drawer Before
In these containers below are some of Olivia's Diabetes supplies and then in the bigger containers are her arts and crafts supplies. This is not a before or after except I did add more labels to each drawer. The before/after pics to these containers are below.
It doesn't look like much was done to the cupboards but I did purge a lot and I moved some stuff to other locations.
Also, I found a blog called MomAdvice and she has been doing a Spring Cleaning day by day and the first thing to do was clean the fridge inside, outside, above, below, behind, etc. One hour a day she does some spring cleaning and it's been helpful to me. I just started and I did manage to get the fridge done but I am not doing it every day, just when I can.
I started this post the last day of March and here I am finishing it on Saturday April 5th but I have to tell you what happened today. Usually on Saturdays Steve likes to just relax and watch sports. Well, today he woke up with a bug to spring clean. And boy did we. We cleaned out his office very good and we purged two bags full of trash. It felt good. We cleaned almost every room this way but the office really got the most of it. Wow. Thanks honey for kicking it into gear and doing such a great job. When you set your mind to something you don't stop until it's done.
April is the month to organize the Master Bedroom so I'll let you all know how that goes. The closet really does need some help.


1 comment:
Good work on more organizing! I need to do that! Thanks for your comments--will you send me your email address sometime? Mine is on my blog-thanks!
Post a Comment