Our friends Alex and Lisa own the very fun Dance Dance Revolution game. If you don't know what it is or haven't tried it you are missing out. Forever they have been wanting us to come over and play this game and finally it worked out. They also had over another couple from our church and it was a day of dancing, laughing, and more dancing and laughing. What a great workout we got too. Thanks guys for a very fun time. By the way, Steve did not want to dance but once he started he had a lot of fun and was actually VERY good! I was proud of him.
Steve and I getting our Dance On!


Sonia and Scott were great too!

Lisa vs. Scott

Sonia vs. Alex

They had another game (can't remember the name) but you stood there and moved your body and played all kinds of stuff like boxing, baseball, smashing bubbles, cooking, etc. You could see yourself on the screen sometimes and sometimes not. It's kind of like
Wii I'm told but with this you don't use equipment in your hands. Anyway, it's so funny to watch the person playing because they look so silly waving their arms and body around.

Olivia smashing bubbles


Olivia made a friend. She just loved Alex, he played a lot with her and told her pirate stories so they bonded.
1 comment:
You are so cute--just like the day I left you at Hillsdale! I'm so glad you have such a happy, fun life:)
Post a Comment