O.k. this post has nothing to do with Valentine's Day but I couldn't think of another title and it is V-day!
So yesterday Olivia was talking to my mom and I overheard her say to my mom:
Olivia: I'm angry and mad.
My mom: Why?
Olivia: I'm tired of this life.
WHAT? Where did she get that from? And why is she so angry? I can't remember why she might have been angry, I think she might have been getting her hair done and she hates to have her hair brushed but regardless, how can she be sick of this life already, she's only been around for 3 years. My mom and I started laughing because we weren't sure what else to do and so Olivia laughed too.
Anyway, yesterday it was 68 degrees here and then today it snowed and dropped to 20 degrees. What's up with that? That makes me angry and mad. I'm tired of this life. Wait, did I just say that? Oops.
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
If it makes you feel any better, we just saw our first 2 days of sunshine in (Michigan).....uh....I think all winter! UGH:) I too, am angry and mad.
Oh, and, yes! It's Hillsdale Megan! miss you--xx
Olivia's so funny! "Sick of this life." That's priceless. I'm glad you shared with us.
Post a Comment