Monday, August 13, 2007
Her 1st Haircut
I'm a little behind on blogging about this but oh well, at least I'm getting to it. On July 31st Olivia got her 1st haircut by my hairdresser and friend Vicki. I was nervous she wasn't going to let Vicki cut her hair but she did great. She saw me get my haircut first and then she was hesitant about it and wasn't going to put the drape on for sure, but she finally sat there for Vicki after a little bribery. Vicki told her if she let her cut her hair and she was really good that she could have a treat at the end. It worked. Bribery, gotta love it. She kept looking in the mirror at herself while Vicki was cutting her hair and she would make faces and at one point she was singing. Hee hee. I saved some of her hair in an envelope. Wasn't that supposed to be baby hair?





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Those pictures are priceless. Anytime I mention to Katie that maybe it's time to get her first hair cut, she freaks out a little.
Post a Comment