Tuesday, July 17, 2007

What's been going on at my house this week

Well, for starters we were in the backyard yesterday and Miss Audrey was playing in the grass. I looked over at her and she was squatting and then all of a sudden she pushed herself up from a squatting position to standing up and she stayed there for at least 5 seconds. Then I went and helped her up and then let go over and over and she would stand there for awhile and then plop down. She loves to walk around holding onto my fingers. It won't be long before she's walking. She loves getting in the fridge and pulling everything out of it. Here she has a peach and it is all over her clothes.

My mom has been here this last week and she braided Olivia's hair for the first time. She didn't have a comb to part it but I love it. My mom said she looks exactly like me when I was little and she did my hair in braids.


We took the girls swimming at Uncle Mike's pool. This was Audrey's first time in this little boat and she loved it. When Olivia was little she never would let me put her in there, she would just scream and scream.

Now she can barely fit and she loves it.
We were riding in the car the other day and Olivia had a pack of gum. She dropped all the pieces out on her lap and then said, "Oh my gosh, I dropped my piece of gums." Silly girl.

No comments: