My 32nd birthday was on Saturday and it was a great day. That morning I enjoyed a massage that my husband had bought as a gift for Christmas. Lovely massage. Steve bought me a yummy chocolate cake and he and Olivia sang Happy Birthday to me. That afternoon I went to Ulta to get a free makeover and learn more about the makeup I just purchased. It's called bareMinerals and it is just awesome. My brother came over that night to babysit so Steve and I could go on a date which we haven't done in a long time. We went downtown Denver to dinner and a movie and had a great time. Received some birthday calls, emails, and cards and it was just a good birthday. Then last night a girlfriend of mine got a few of our friends together for a girl's night out to celebrate my birthday. We went to this quaint little restaurant The Huckleberry in Louisville, Colorado and enjoyed awesome food, friendship, and a lot of laughs. Thanks Lanee!
The picture above is of our girl's night out. My friend Natasha had already left with her newborn before I remembered I hadn't taken a picture.


2 comments:
I love mineral makeup! I could never go back to liquid foundation. I just switched to a different brand (Larenim) but I also loved bareminerals. Happy belated bday!
You are so spoiled. I want to go to the Huckleberry. But alas, my days of fun dining with girlfriends are done for a while. I wish I had been that awesome friend who took you there.
Post a Comment