


I can't believe my baby is already 6 months old (at the end of February). It flew by. Audrey has been such a sweet, easygoing baby. Falls asleep in the car (unlike Olivia), hardly ever cries, I can take her almost anywhere with no problem (even the movies which I could never do with Olivia at this age). She is very active though, constantly moving and is very strong. She doesn't like to sit on your lap, just stand. She just started sitting up last week and is still a little wobbly with that. She scoots all over the floor and I don't think it will be long before she crawls. She gets up on all fours and rocks and then lifts herself off her knees so she is in a push up position like in the next two pictures.


She chews on her toes like in this picture but one thing she does that I could live without is she pinches very hard. Olivia always grabbed and pinched my nose, face, etc. but Audrey really pinches hard and I have to stop nursing her sometimes because she is pinching me so hard. It's even worse when I haven't cut her nails in awhile and they are razor sharp. Love her anyway.

She started sleeping in the crib right after 6 months too. We finally put up Olivia's toddler bed so Audrey could have the crib, she was getting too big for the bassinet and the bouncy. She is sleeping really well through the night.

She is starting to babble a lot and one of my favorite things is that Olivia can make her laugh harder than anyone else. Olivia can just look at Audrey and talk to her and she will start giggling. In the car, I'll tell Olivia to talk to her sister so she doesn't get fussy and Olivia will talk or laugh and Audrey just cracks up. Olivia adores her little sister. I can't wait to watch them grow up together.
3 comments:
That's so sweet that Olivia takes her big sistering so seriously. Thanks for the update. Audrey is growing so fast. She gets cuter every post.
I hate to confess this, but I forget about your BLOG site. My goodness, I am pooped, I had to read a lot to get caught up. I won't do that anymore.
My the grandkids are precious. I agree on what you said about Noah and his mother. Just stop a minute and "smell the roses" as they say. We all get so busy and rushed and take the time to enjoy what we have. You and Steve are doing a wonderful job and I Praise the Lord everyday for you, Heather, you are just what Steve needed in his life to make it complete. So thank you for the wife he needs and I know he loves and adores all of "his girls". We love you all and keep up the good work. Remember what Jeremiah said in Jer. 33:3, CALL UNTO ME, AND I WILL ANSWER YOU AND SHOW YOU GREAT AND MIGHTY THINGS, THAT YOU DON'T KNOW. I love that verse. He already knows, and all we have to do is Call Unto Him, how easy is that? We are also so happy that you helped Steve have a closer relationship with the Lord. That is the secret of life. Praise the Lord. Mamoose
She is just adorable and looks so much like her sister with that big open smile!
Post a Comment