Saturday, March 31, 2012

March Randomness

So I've been writing some things down that the kids are saying that I want to remember.
 
Audrey: Dear Jesus, please heal my ear infection. You are precious in my eyes, and you do that for me. You are healing me right now.

Audrey: Mom and Dad, are you fighting or disgusting? (Instead of discussing?)

I overheard the girls while they were cleaning their room-
 Audrey: (Sigh) Oh, I need help making the bed, it's a lot of work.
Olivia: Audrey, it's a part of life.
Audrey: That's what dad always says! 
Steve always tells them when they are complaining about cleaning that it's a part of life and they better get used to it.

Olivia calls her sister and brothers her siblings.  For example:  Mom, can my siblings and I have a snack?  Or I want to play with my siblings.

This little boy got into the fire pit, AGAIN!


Olivia wrote this with sidewalk chalk.  Love it!

Her mean pirate face

I like this picture of him

The girls were in a puppet show at Options.  The 3 Little Bears.  Olivia was in this one.

And Audrey is in this one.

Had a fire in the fire pit with Grandma and Grandpa


Olivia gets scared at night and I found her one night with her blanket wrapped around her head.  She needs something around her head for protection or something.

Ewww!!

Found the Barbies all lined up watching t.v.

The girls covered him up under the bouncy and he was just peeking out.

I bet you can't believe it!  Another picture of her sleeping in a random place. She was just on my floor in front of Ashton's changing table.  So crazy!  She can sleep anywhere in any position.

No comments: