I love this picture of you and grandpa together!
What's going on with you:- You weigh 17.5 lbs.
- You wear size 3 diapers still
- You wear 6-9 month clothes
- Still not sitting up without support ( I think I need to sit on the floor and practice with you)
- You started eating solids 10 days after you turned 6 months and your first food was oatmeal. You liked it. I didn't give you rice or bananas because you don't poop very often so the doctor told me to not give you foods that may constipate you. I pureed avocado, mango, papaya, sweet potatoes, asparagus, broccoli and so far you have liked most everything except asparagus and broccoli you haven't loved.
- Still sleeping well at night. Go to bed at 7:30 and wake up to nurse around 5:30-6:00. Then back down until 8:00.
- Taking two good naps a day around 1 1/2-2 hours each. Sometimes a 45 minute 3rd nap.
- You are getting your first tooth 3/9 or earlier so a week before you turned 7 months.
- Your second tooth followed soon after
Look at you looking at your grandpa
OU Baby!
Playing with your feet
Will this be your Easter outfit?
Snuggling with your Brubber
Sweetest picture!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment