Monday, October 17, 2011

Catching up!

So I am wayyyyyyyyy behind on blogging, can you tell! I can't keep up. A few times I thought about giving it up but this is my scrapbook for my kids and I can't stop. Be forewarned this is a very long post as I cover the last two months of random stuff.

I took a few pictures of Owen's room at our old house before we packed it because we had added stuff since the first pics I took.

I got this stereo for my 14th birthday, so 22 years ago. It wasn't working well and some of it was falling apart so Steve told me I had to part with it so I said I had to have a picture of it. Boo Hoo.

We had lots of help moving. Here is the guys from our small group.

Me, Hallie, and one of our friends Jon, who supplied the moving truck Big Blue.

Some more friends helped us move a different day.
Dave, Matt, Matt, and Vicki in this pic.

Uncle Mike here to visit

Last pic taken before Ashton was born

The last picture of me with 3 kids. Taken right before we left for the hospital.

My dad sent these beautiful flowers to my mom for their 39th anniversary.

Fun in the puddles


Love this pic! He reminds me of that kid from Jerry Maguire. "The human head weighs 8 lbs."

The kids love to play in our new garage. One day my mom was babysitting and let the kids play in the garage. I was in the house doing something and I went to see what the kids were doing and found this. It was funny for as long as it took me to take these pictures then I wasn't smiling anymore. They found this plaster stuff in the garage and went to town. What a mess to clean up!



Another day I found this. You would think I never check on them. They are fast I'm telling you.

I bet you can't guess what Miss Audrey is doing. Yep, sleeping again in a weird place. I should put a little book together of all her sleeping pics.

I helped Steve paint the school room and he had to take a picture because he usually does the painting alone and I think he was shocked.

Our first meal with guests at our new house.

A beautiful rose outside my front door

Just hanging out reading a book





Our 2011 Annual OU photo shoot



My dad and granny came to pick up my mom. Here my granny is holding a sleeping Audrey at Olivia's soccer game.

And dad with a sleeping Ashton.


Helping Great Granny in our garden.

She was in trouble and had to go sit on her bed, fold her hands and wait for me to come talk to her. When I went up there she had fallen asleep like this with her hands still folded.

Uh oh! The girls are dressing Owen up now too!

Olivia and Paityn after a soccer game. These two are fierce on the field.

And yet another pic of Audrey sleeping. When she goes to school on Fridays she is exhausted when she gets home and almost always falls asleep.

Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair. Oh wait, you are not Rapunzel. Owenetta, let down your hair.

She made this play-do that says I love you.

Sweetness

Getting ready to make pumpkin bread with dad

Olivia made this OU Lego person and named her Elizabeth.

First bath with all four kids together

Handsome boy ready for church

No, I haven't given him solid foods yet, although it looks like it. I had thrush and one of the ways to get rid of it is to use Gentian Violet which turns everything purple including the baby's mouth when he nurses.
Whew, that's a lot of pictures!

No comments: