Here are your stats:
- You are 10 lbs. 5 oz. and in the 25% (Owen was almost 13 pounds at 2 months old)
- You are 23 inches long and in the 50%
- Your head circumference is 15 7/8 inches and in the 50%
- You wear size 1 diapers finally, you were in newborn for so long. Size 1 even seems a little big on you still.
- You wear size newborn clothes still, I can't believe it, you are so tiny. Olivia and Owen maybe wore newborn for 1 day and Audrey for 1 week but that was all. (Owen was wearing 3-6 months already)
- You just started to find your hands and chew on them a little.
- Your grip is getting so strong.
- You finally can see me and will just stare at my face, I love it.
- You smiled for the first time we think on October 9th, almost 8 weeks. We were at bible study and daddy was holding you and you just looked up at him and grinned real big.
- You are gaining more neck strength and can almost hold your head up by yourself.
- When you cry sometimes you have the most blood curdling cry like you are just going to die. It sounds kinda scary. None of the other kids had a cry like that.
Here is your twin. Everyone says you and Audrey look alike and I think so too.
Uncle Mike came to meet you for the first time and I think he thought you were pretty cool.
There's that grin!
I always wanted a picture of one of my kids with daddy holding them like this but we forgot and I think Olivia and Owen were pretty big to hold like this. I wish we would have done it with just your diaper on and when you were brand new because you were so tiny but I kept forgetting to do it. Oh well, you still look little here.
You always have this startled look on your face when you are awake.





No comments:
Post a Comment