Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A little Wyoming trip

The kids and I ventured to Wyoming for Spring Break since we hadn't been there in 9 months. Probably the longest time we have gone in between visits in maybe ever. The girls were really missing their cousins so off we went.

The boy cousins Kyle and Tyler with Owen. Kyle is driving already and it's freaking me out. This picture is missing my sweet nephew Jason, he was home napping.

Grandpa teaching Owen to rake leaves.

"Like this Grandpa?"

They had a blast spending a lot of time with Faith.

Coloring with Sara

I got to see my sweet friend Debbie and her beautiful kids.

Her kids are getting so big. I was at the birth of her 2nd daughter and now she is a teenager. It was so good to see them.

Her son Branson is about 7 months older than Olivia but she is almost a half head taller than him. If they are going to get married someday he is going to have to have a growth spurt. He actually is probably average. Olivia is very tall for her age.
I got to see my friend Kristen too who I haven't seen in about 7 years. I met her two kids and had a great visit. I forgot to take pictures though. I also forgot to take any grandma, great-grandma and uncle pictures with my brother Troy and one of his five, my nephew Jason. Oops, that is not like me I know.

No comments: