Saturday, March 12, 2011

16 weeks

I am 16 weeks pregnant today and the baby is about the size of an avacado. I remember with Owen I started feeling him at 16 weeks which is very early but it happened, so I wonder if I'll start to feel this baby soon. The baby has started to grow toenails already and eyelashes and eyebrows are appearing. So cool. I feel pretty good except for being tired but the nauseau is pretty much gone. I'm starting to get sciatic pain on the right buttox/leg area. My clothes are getting more snug and a friend let me borrow a belly band which is awesome so I can still wear my regular jeans a little longer. I think I am going to dig out the maternity clothes tomorrow though. We'll find out what the baby is in a little over 4 weeks so I am excited. It would be nice to have another boy but we'll be happy with whatever God has given us.

So just for fun I thought I would put each pregnancy with each child up here at 16 weeks to see how I've changed (hair-do, style, aging, etc.) I am 16 weeks in all these pictures except for Olivia. I was 18 weeks because I didn't start digitally uploading pictures until then and I didn't want to go find a printed picture and scan it. It's close enough.
In the first pic I am 29 years old, then 30, then 33, then 35.

3 comments:

Laura said...

what a fun idea to put all four pics together; you are looking great!

Dad said...

29,31,33,and 35. Hmmm......all odd years. And two years apart. That must mean you're going to be 37 with your next one! Hee, hee!

Heather said...

Thanks Laura!

And Dad, I messed up and it actually goes 29, 30, 33, & 35 so not quite all odd years. I was wondering how that worked since Owen is 3 years younger than Audrey and then I went back and I had figured it wrong. And no, I don't think there is going to be a next one but very funny.