
So we had 10 poplar trees that needed to be cut down in our backyard so we hired a company to do that but they were going to charge $300.00 to haul the wood chips away. We thought we would just use them in the backyard to cover up the tree stumps that were left and fill in where we have rocks. WELLLLLLL, what we didn't imagine is that there would be this many wood chips. Steve and I were both gone when they dumped them in our driveway so when I pulled around the corner and saw this in my driveway I couldn't believe it. WHAT were we going to do with all those wood chips. Our neighbor helped us, we put some in our back yard, bagged a few, gave a lot to the neighbor two doors down for his dog run, and that was it. It took a week though to get it done so my driveway was not usable and we had to go in and out of the house through the bushes and it was difficult getting into the garage. But it's done and I can see my driveway again so WOO HOO!


This was the view looking out my front door
1 comment:
That is crazy!!! Glad you were able to get rid of them rather quickly. If that had happened at my house, they'd STILL be here! :)
Post a Comment