Sunday, October 10, 2010

10-10-10

So today is 10-10-10! Cool! How neat and next year it will be 11-11-11 AND even cooler is that is Owen's birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway in honor of today I thought I'd just post random pictures.

The next 4 pictures is what you get when you leave the camera laying around and a 5 year old gets a hold of it. I found them after I uploaded them.

Here Olivia just got done face painting Audrey's face. How lovely!

So Audrey has to take Miralax everyday and this is a picture of Steve and Olivia cheering Audrey on to drink her "medicine". "Audrey! Audrey! Audrey!"

The girls started a ballet/tap class together. After Olivia's last experience I was worried but she seems to really like it now that she's a few years older. Audrey on the other hand, I knew she would love it, she is our little performer. I am glad they are in the same class too.

Here they are tapping. The teacher made an exception and put Audrey in the 5-7 year old class even though she is barely 4. I think she is struggling a bit keeping up but her teacher thinks she'll be fine. She loves it.

Here is Audrey's hair after we took her french braids out.

And some random thoughts or conversations I want to record:

Steve: Audrey, do you want to go to the store with me?
Audrey: Yes, dad! And I want to take my purse with me because I have some knuckles in there and I want to buy some candy!

Olivia: Jose is outside lawnmowing! (Jose is our neighbor who was aerating our lawn.)

I call Audrey Dew Bop sometimes. I used to call her Doodlebop after the show and then it slowly transformed into Dew Bop. She still is our Little Bit too and sometimes I call her and Olivia "Bay-bu" It came from Baby but transformed into "Baybu". Weird I know. I also call Audrey Audge and many other people including some of her little friends. But lately I have been calling her Audge Eliz short for Audrey Elizabeth. Strange how these names come about but it's something I want to remember.

No comments: