Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend Fun

We had a very nice low key weekend with just our little family. We went to breakfast at our favorite restaurant The Egg and I. Yummo! Then we headed to Walmart to buy the girls some goggles so we could take Owen swimming for his first time.

He loved it.

I love Audrey's face in this one

Bubba sleeping in his crib. Probably not so safe to have those bumpers in there anymore.

Audrey started to ride her little bike with training wheels that she would not touch until recently.

We took them to the park to play ball because Olivia really LOVES hitting the ball. Click on the below picture to see a really intense look on her face. She is trying to KILL it.

He did not want those straps under his neck and once I released them he was all smiles.

I tried something new with Audrey's hair. A little girl we know had her hair like this one day so we thought we would see how it looked on Audrey. I love it!!

And this is how it looks after you take out her Princess Leah hairdo.
Steve took the girls to a park one day and had a picnic while Owen and I went to get his pictures taken. We ended the weekend with a little BBQ. Fun times. Hope you all had a nice Memorial Weekend too.

No comments: