Ooops! I'm a little behind on this one but May 12th was my 4th blogiversary. I started this blog in 2006. Here are some random pics to celebrate my blogiversary. I know, I'm weird to recognize my blogiversary but oh well, something else to blog about I guess.

Tea party with grandma
Tea party with grandma
Decided not to give her a nap one day but when it was quiet I thought I better check on her and she had passed out. This is rare for one of my children. Do you like how she dressed herself?


3 comments:
We have the same shirt that Owen is wearing, except that it says "Little Sister." We also have the Big Sister and Big Brother shirts to match. Cute shirt!
Oh how fun Shelley. My mom got the shirt for Owen but she must not have seen the Big Sister shirts otherwise I'm sure we would have them too.
I guess I can let it slide this time. The posers with their hair all wrapped up in towels are too cute! So is the little water bug with his Poppa.
Post a Comment