Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A Visit from the Cousins

My brother Mike brought my mom and my two nieces Sara and Faith to visit us. My girls had so much fun with their cousins. There is a little bit of an age gap with Sara being 10 and Faith being 8 but they did play with my girls and I really enjoyed having them here. Sara is really growing up and she is the best helper and Faith is a sweetie too. When Sara was little she and I were super close. I spent a lot of time with her and we really bonded. I spent nights with her in the hospital when she was 3 and she had to have surgery and her mom had to be with her sister who at that time was less than a year old. She always wanted to be right by my side. She would get so excited when she saw me and would run into my arms. I still can't believe that little girl is now 10. I'm glad we got to spend some time with them and I wish we lived closer.

Aren't they so cute and stylin'?


Can you tell they are cousins?

My beautiful nieces

My mom took them to Build A Bear and they each got an animal and an outfit. They all had a BLAST and got the cutest animals!

While they were here they went to music class with us.

My girls loved having them in their class for the day.

Just Sara came with me to Owen's baby class and bonded with her cousin.

This poster is hanging in the room where the girls have their class. Can you spot Olivia and I when she was younger?

I saved the best for last! I actually did not know this picture was taken until I uploaded my pictures to the computer. This is them with a trail of Owen's diapers wrapped up around them. We have a diaper pail and my mom probably emptied it and then this happened. Their faces say it all. YUCK!!

1 comment:

Beth said...

That diaper pail pic is a hoot! :)