Thursday, March 12, 2009

Haircuts

The girls got haircuts today by my friend Vicki. Olivia has been wanting to cut her hair off like mine for awhile now and we finally did it. I love how it turned out. I posted pictures from all angles because my mom really wanted to see how it turned out.

Tucked behind her ears


I didn't have a great front pic of Audrey

I'm not sure I'm crazy about Audrey's bangs yet but they can always grow back.

7 comments:

Soli Deo Gloria said...

I love the cuts!

Anonymous said...

I love them both! Audrey's bangs are way cute and Livi's cut makes her look so grown up--boo hoo--but I love it. Thanks for posting so soon.

Jenny Hager said...

Brittany is going to be jealous of Olivia now. She has wanted her hair like yours for a while too. They both are so adorable!!!

Laura said...

So cute! I think those are the best cuts for little girls with straight hair.

Robin said...

cute haircuts!

Anonymous said...

I think both cuts are adorable - I love bangs on Audrey!

Vanessa Lee said...

Oh my gosh! It's so cute. luv it.