Papaw trying to teach Audrey how to say Mamoooooooose. Look at those puckered lips!
We went golfing and this is a picture of the next Tigress Woods. I've been golfing about 4 times but this time with great coaches I actually blew my husband away. He couldn't believe how well I did. Heck, I can't believe how well I did. Thanks guys for the tips. So much fun.
We went to the Renaissance Festival in Larkspur, CO. It was interesting to say the least. I've been before but years ago and I forgot how provocatively some of the women dress and how crude some of the actors in the shows can be. Not a place you probably want to take your in-laws but oh well. I think we had some fun. We tried to do more kid friendly things like watch a joust, go to the petting zoo, ride kid rides, eat yummy, yummy food.
Olivia combing Mamoose's hair
The outfit Audrey had on is one that Mamoose and Papaw bought for Olivia but it never fit her but fit Audrey perfect and was so cute.
"What mom, what? Seriously, what? Why are you looking at us like we have chocolate all over our faces?"


3 comments:
Cant believe you have already blogged. Sure good stuff. We had a ball. Never laughed so much. They kept us on our toes, huh? Love to all, thanks for a great vacation none of us will ever forget. Mamoose & Papaw
LOVE the picture of the chocolate faces... I never understand how kids manage to get food on their foreheads, in their ears, etc...
I think you've truly figured out the secret to a good golf game....a colored ball! Trust me, I live on a golf course:)
Post a Comment