Friday, April 27, 2007

I'm in a bit of a funk

Our resort - the yellow buildings in the distance

I know, I know. Where are you? Why aren't you blogging? Blah, blah, blah. Just kidding. Seriously, since we came back from the Caribbean I have been in a bit of a funk that I can't manage to get out of for some reason. Just don't feel like doing anything. Ever feel like that? Anyway, for those of you who are nagging me (mother) for pictures of our trip here they are. Just kidding mom, I love you. I am not going to go on and on about our trip right now because like I said I am just not in the mood but we did have a pretty good time. A little hard with Miss Olivia at times but she had a lot of fun in the water and so did Miss Audrey. We were just blessed to have the opportunity to go to such a beautiful place and enjoy the sun. There were others there from Steve's company and we met a lot of great people. His company catered a beach party and provided several other meals out for us. The food was delicious.

A hard day at the beach - Olivia fell asleep standing there

Audrey's first day of work as a cashier

The view from our room balcony

Fun in the Sun

My cutie pie

Audrey slipped down in the middle of the double stroller after a nap - OOPS

I came back from a company paid massage and Steve had dressed Olivia for the beach party and did her hair - The shirt is the top to her pajamas and says, Sassy just like MOMMY.

Dinner out with the president of the company - very nice.

So cool in mommy's shades.

Her hair had beautiful natural curls from the humidity

Who's the white guy?

Relaxing and eating pizza by the pool - what a life

Me and my girls

Olivia's first date with Ethan Wood, one of Steve's coworker's sons

Olivia's first face painting

"How big is Audrey? So big!" She did this for the first time down there.

Some of Steve's coworkers and their spouses


5 comments:

Andrea said...

It's about time you blogged this. Great pictures. I love how Olivia fell asleep on her feet.

I'm sorry you are in a funk. I usually have a serious funk after a vacation, too. I hope you get back to normal soon.

Anonymous said...

Look like you all had a great time.
Love the pictures!!!

Vanessa Lee said...

Welcome back, Heather. It looks beautiful! And you looked great, by the way.

Anonymous said...

Wow, looks like a lot of fun going on. I love it when kids crash standing up, or in their food. I just got back from a week in Tn. so I can sympathize with the funk. It will even out soon I am sure. Have fun with your babies.

Anonymous said...

I just found this page in my favorites. I can't believe how big the girls are getting. It's crazy. They are so cute. Looks like you had fun on your trip.