On January 17th Olivia turned 2 years old! I cannot believe it has already been 2 years since she was born. Everyone told me it would go fast but wow, it really did. I decided to just have a small family birthday for her this year since we had a friend birthday party for her 1st. My parents came up from Wyoming and my brother Mike who lives here now joined us too. We went to a matinee and Olivia had "pa corn". She loves popcorn so as she sat and ate it she would comment on the movie. It was kind of funny when it got real quiet she would say something very loud which I'm sure everyone in the theater could hear. After the movie we went to Chuck E. Cheese Pizza and she had a blast riding on all the little rides and playing games. She even met Chuck E. himself.


Audrey and Grandpa partied hardy and pooped out
Then we came back to our house to open presents and have cake. She had a lot of fun.
Playing with her new Dora the Explorer Kitchen
Tonight Olivia helped me make cookies for the first time. She LOVED it. She helped me stir them in the pot and when her Uncle Mike who was over asked her to come see him she said, "I'm stirring it up Uncle Michael."
Olivia has amazed me these last few months. She talks like crazy and everyone can't believe how well she talks for her age. She loves to sing and dance and knows the words to B-I-N-G-O, Jesus Loves Me, The Wheels on the Bus Go Round and Round, and she can sing her A-B-C's. She remembers so much. About a month ago there was a blow up Santa outside a neighbor's house and now it's gone. We drove by and she said, "Mommy where's Santi Claus?" I went on telling her this very long story about how Santa had to go back to the North Pole to get ready for next Christmas. Now every time we drive by that house she says, "Mommy, mommy, Santi Claus North Pole!" What a memory. I know kids soak up a lot at this age but wow do they ever learn and retain things quickly and easily.


2 comments:
Could you all be any cuter? Thanks for sharing. I loved it! Olivia is soooo cute.
She is just adorable and so are you! I love seeing you as a mom. Miss you tons.
Post a Comment