Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Audrey's Baptism

Well, the days have come. My mom left me this past Monday after being here for 6 weeks and I was afraid I wasn't going to survive but I have. Yesterday was my first day to be without her with both my girls and I did it. I am not going to say it is easy though because my mom did so much and now I have to do it. BUT, I have an awesome hubby who really was there for me yesterday and today. He has been helping make dinner, giving baths, entertaining the girls when he isn't working, changing diapers and much much more. I'm not sure I could cut it as a single mom.

On Sunday, Audrey was baptized. It was a beautiful sunny day. My dad and grandma Thompson came down and my brother Michael and his friend Mindy came. My dad's cousin Serena, her husband Chip, her son Josh and his two boys were also there. I wish you all could have been there too. The words our pastor spoke about it were wonderful and we were just so happy. Below are pictures from that day.
O.K., so I said I got my haircut and I would share a picture. Below is a picture of my short short hair. I haven't cut it this short since I was a little girl. Steve loves it, what do you all think?
P.S. Olivia will not smile for a camera lately, she can be so happy and smiley one minute and the second someone pulls out a camera she gets grouchy so that explains her grumpy face below.

3 comments:

Angela said...

Oh my goodness! Could you and your family be any cuter! I love your new 'do!

Anonymous said...

I love your blog!! Great pictures, seeing Audrey's baptism pics make me "homesick" for BPC. I really love your hair, I think it looks awesome.

Anonymous said...

True... I do love your hair!

from your large, but fun

Husband :)