Dear tooth fairy,
I am only 7 and i lost my sixth tooth. But it got lost when I was playing games at church. It is not a caviD. In fact I Brush it every Day. It is a happy tooth. Look on the Back to see my tooth. Love, Olivia (On the back she drew a picture of her tooth. She was afraid that if the tooth wasn't there the Tooth Fairy wouldn't know she lost it, thus the note.)
I am only 7 and i lost my sixth tooth. But it got lost when I was playing games at church. It is not a caviD. In fact I Brush it every Day. It is a happy tooth. Look on the Back to see my tooth. Love, Olivia (On the back she drew a picture of her tooth. She was afraid that if the tooth wasn't there the Tooth Fairy wouldn't know she lost it, thus the note.)
Hee hee
June 4, 2012
A coversation at breakfast.
Me: Olivia, if you don't eat eggs you won't have strong muscles.
Olivia: I don't need strong muscles, my husband will fight the robbers.
May 20, 2012
So the other night Owen (age 2) looked at his dinner and said, "Yippee, I love this dinner, it's yummy to my tummy. It makes my muckles (muscles) strong." Then his dad gave him a mini powdered donut for dessert and I told Owen that donuts will not make his muckles strong and he started bawling and was literally devastated for a few minutes. You would have thought I broke his heart. Sorry buddy!
January 28, 2012
My 2 year old had the phone to his ear and was listening to the recording of the operator when you leave the phone of the hook and it was like he was having a conversation with her.
Operator: If you'd like to make a call please hang up and try again.
Owen: O.k.
Operator: If you need help, hang up and then dial your operator.
Owen: O.k.
Then she repeats the same thing again and each time he says o.k.
I think he thought he was really talking to her.
Dec. 28, 2012
Audrey said, "Mom, when I grow up can I have an iPot?". I told her it's called an iPod but she keeps calling it an iPot. We don't even have one but she has seen her cousins and uncles with them and now thinks she would like one when she grows up.
June 4, 2012
A coversation at breakfast.
Me: Olivia, if you don't eat eggs you won't have strong muscles.
Olivia: I don't need strong muscles, my husband will fight the robbers.
May 20, 2012
So the other night Owen (age 2) looked at his dinner and said, "Yippee, I love this dinner, it's yummy to my tummy. It makes my muckles (muscles) strong." Then his dad gave him a mini powdered donut for dessert and I told Owen that donuts will not make his muckles strong and he started bawling and was literally devastated for a few minutes. You would have thought I broke his heart. Sorry buddy!
January 28, 2012
My 2 year old had the phone to his ear and was listening to the recording of the operator when you leave the phone of the hook and it was like he was having a conversation with her.
Operator: If you'd like to make a call please hang up and try again.
Owen: O.k.
Operator: If you need help, hang up and then dial your operator.
Owen: O.k.
Then she repeats the same thing again and each time he says o.k.
I think he thought he was really talking to her.
Dec. 28, 2012
Audrey said, "Mom, when I grow up can I have an iPot?". I told her it's called an iPod but she keeps calling it an iPot. We don't even have one but she has seen her cousins and uncles with them and now thinks she would like one when she grows up.


No comments:
Post a Comment