Monday, April 30, 2012

April Randomness

These brothers love each other so much, it's fun to watch.  Every morning when Ashton wakes up and I'm nursing him, Owen loves to come sit right next to him and rub his head and cheeks.  He is so affectionate with him, even more so than the girls are with him.  He loves all little babies like that and is so gentle with them but especially his brother. 

We went on a field trip and watched this guy make ice cream using liquid nitrogen.  So cool!  I think he was featured on the Food Network once.  He used to have a cart/truck that he would travel around downtown with to sell icecream.  (I think.  Have a bad memory.)

I don't dress my boys alike as much as I used to dress the girls alike but this is one outfit I have where they match.


I love this face! So funny.

The girls put on a little dance performance for us in their fairy dresses.  Poor Olivia, she is so tall that none of our dress up dresses really fit her anymore but she so wants to dress up still.

This one REALLY cracks me up, I caught this in mid air!  If you click on it to make it bigger, her eyes even look different.  She's flying!!!

Audrey with Ashtonetta

Silly kiddo!

The girls decided it would be fun to stamp their brother up with stamps all over his body.

We saw this squirrel sitting on our balcony eating and we watched him for a long time.

Skate night for Awana


Couple of funny things said this month:

Owen looked at himself in the mirror and said, "I'm cute!"

Audrey said, "Mom, is it illegal to double dip?"

No comments: