Thursday, February 16, 2012

6 Months Old!



Hey little boy, you are 1/2 a year old!!! Here is what is going on with you:
  • You weigh 15 lb. 8 oz. and are in the 20%
  • You are 26 3/4" long and are in the 65%
  • You wear size 3 diapers now
  • You can still wear size 3-6 months clothes but I'm going to break out the 6-9 month clothes soon.
  • You love to grab my face and kiss me with your mouth open. You grab it hard and sometimes it hurts with your fingernails but you will just look at me and then pull my face towards you.
  • you will start to eat solids soon.
  • You take mostly 2 naps a day with an occasional cat nap towards the end of the day that you are trying to drop but can't quite make it yet.
  • You sleep really well at night. You want to be in bed now around 7-7:30 p.m. and you sleep until 5 or 6 a.m. when you wake up to eat and then usually go right back to sleep for an hour or two. So usually you sleep for a good 10 hours. Sometimes I wake you up late around 10-10:30 to feed you once so you'll hopefully sleep longer. You have had some nights when you wake up between 1-3 a.m. but I just go put your binky in your mouth and you usually fall right to sleep.
  • You're not sitting up or even close to it yet which is fine by me. The slower you grow and reach milestones the happier I'll be since you're my last baby. Gotta savor each second!

(SIDE NOTE:  Blogger has a new interface and changed some things and it is difficult to figure out some things.  This post looks normal when I'm editing but once I preview/publish it looks different and I can't change it.  Hope it doesn't do this every time I post.)

Somehow Ashton's hair got a little goop in it, I think from Owen's stuff we put in his hair so that's why it's sticking up.

His eyes are so bright blue!

I LOVE THIS FACE!!!!  He loves to blow zurburts (aka: raspberries) and his face cracks me up! I posted this on Facebook and said, "This is what kind of a day we had!  He's even doing the thumbs down sign."

Sleeping like a baby in Daddy's arms.

Aww!  Wearing their Big Brother, Little Brother shirts.
 

Laying in his bassinet one last time before we loaned it to a friend.  Boo Hoo, my last kiddo to sleep in this bassinet we bought when Livi was a baby.
I love this outfit from Grandma!

Who does he look like?  We think he looks so different from the other 3.  Wondering if he was switched at birth.

No comments: