Thursday, February 11, 2010

3 Months Old

My little man is 3 months old today. Have I said, "I can't believe it!" before? The above picture he was sitting in the Bumbo for the first time. It didn't last long, his neck is still not quite strong enough.

One Month----- Two Months----- Three Months

What a sad little boy, but oh so cute!

What's going on with Owen at 3 months:
  • he weighs somewhere around 15 pounds I think (I'm using my scale so not sure how accurate that is.) He's heavy though.
  • he is wearing size 2 diapers.
  • he is giggling a lot and really babbling.
  • he is wearing 3-6 months clothes.
  • he is sleeping 8-10 hours at night most nights.
  • he is taking 3+ naps a day.
  • he loves to chew on his hands.
  • he started baby music class in January and I love that one on one time with him.
  • he lights up my life

1 comment:

Grandpa said...

Grandpa loves that little sad faced boy! Miss you all lots.