My mom made an awesome dinner Saturday night and I almost cried through the whole thing. I was just so happy to have them here and to have a yummy family dinner.
Dying Easter Eggs
This is the first year we've done this with the girls, they had a blast!
This is the first year we've done this with the girls, they had a blast!
I told them to both look at me and smile. They turned their heads the exact same way and posed. What crack ups!
After baths we made Resurrection Sunday Story Cookies. In this picture the girls are beating the pecans with spoons and then we talked about how Jesus was beaten by the Roman soldiers. Olivia enjoyed making the cookies and I think learned a little about the true reason why we celebrate Easter. Audrey got a little bored and half-way through got down and left.


No comments:
Post a Comment