Sunday, February 08, 2009

I don't want to be 4 anymore!

I've been telling Livi now that she's four that she is bigger and needs to act like a 4 year old. Be a big 4 year old and stop whining. Don't throw a tantrum, you're 4 now. She was so excited to be older and help mommy but it finally got to be too much I guess. This was our conversation:
Olivia started to cry and ran off.
Me: "Olivia what's wrong?"
Olivia: "I don't want to be 4 anymore."
Me: "Why? Is it just too hard?"
Olivia: "Yes!"
Me: "O.k. You can act like you're 3 if you want."
Olivia: "O.k."

Oops, I guess I need to ease her into being 4 and not expect too much, I didn't realize she would think it was too hard to be 4.

Here are some pictures of her hair after we had french braided it and then took the braids out.

We've also tried this fancy do that I found on this website.

Audrey started winking a month or two ago and it's so cute. And she can do both eyes. I don't think Livi did it that young but maybe I just can't remember.

I want to remember their little hands. They had put nail stickers on their fingers.

I love this picture. Audrey had just woke up from a nap and she has a sleepy face. I love that face when little kids just wake up, so sweet. She is also very snuggly when she first wakes, I cherish those moments with her and don't want them to end.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like Steve has a sleepy face too. Is he snuggly when he wakes up as well? Hee, Hee Hee!

Anonymous said...

Livvys' hair looks like golden flax! So pretty.

gotomakan said...

Pretty hair!! And your comments about post-nap snuggles makes me want to wake Elena up to get some. :-) I love those warm cuddles and soft words.