Friday, December 05, 2008

Thanksgiving Highlights

This is the year we usually go to Casper, Wyoming but plans changed because our family is getting too big and there are not enough places to stay there anymore. So we moved it to Rock Springs because a lot of our family lives there therefore more places to stay. The downside was we didn’t get to all stay together in one big house and be with each other from morning to night. We still had a great time. There were 41 of us at our Thanksgiving table and 5 of those were new babies this year. Lots of kids and lots of fun.
My Nephew Jason
Sara snuggling Jason

Sara, Faith, and I made these turkeys with Oreos, candy corn, frosting, and malt balls. We put them at each plate at dinner. Making them


Audrey and my cousin Nathan's son Dalton playing a game together.

Many of the kids 7 & under piled on the couch for pictures. With 5 babies this was a difficult task. As you can see one baby and one toddler are trying to escape the scene. With all the adults taking pictures it looked like paparazzi. I wasn't at a very good angle but when my cousin Annie (hint hint) sends me a copy of hers that she took straight on I'll share that too.

My cousin Lance and Heather's first baby. Sweet Chloe.




My cousin Jason and his 4th child, cutie pie Christopher. Don't they look like twins?

Cousin Tony hanging with his nephew Christopher


Tony and Michelle's sweetie, Emma.

Cousins. I did their hair the same that day and they even dressed similar. Olivia is starting to act shy sometimes for pictures when there are a lot of people around.

My smart two year old

Steve, Matt, Sara, Audrey jamming with the Rock Band game. Vanessa was playing the drums to the left but I couldn't scoot back any farther to get her in it.

My brother and his 5th child Jason.

I love this cute face of my cousin Annie and Matt's son Henry.

My mom holding two of her grandkids, Audrey and Jason

He had a mohawk!

No comments: