My roommate from college, Stephanie, took these pictures of the girls when we flew to Michigan last September. Time has gotten away from me and because of our busy lives I just got these pictures to share with you. These are Audrey's 1 year pictures and Olivia was 2 1/2 years. Thank you Steph for doing such a great job. Steph has her own photography business, you should check out her site at miraclesphotography.com Great, great work! I am so proud of her. And to brag about her a bit more she also has several other home-based businesses she has started, YouTopia Designs and Uppercase Living.YouTopia Designs her cousin and her started and it's awesome. We did our Christmas cards with them this last year. Anyone can use them, just upload a photo and voila, it's done. Uppercase Living was not started by her but she is a consultant or demonstrator. My ex-roomie is a very talented chica and I love her to death. She also had this awesome video made of the girls, check it out!
















3 comments:
those pictures are awesome... and the video is really cool!
The pictures and video are GREAT!!!! Way to go Steph! Just wondering-----did I get any of those pics? A grandma can't have too many pictures.
Love to all........
Those are great pics, really cute.
Post a Comment