


Hi all! Steve is driving Audrey, Olivia, and I to Laramie, WY to meet my parents and then they will drive us girls back to Rock
Springs for a few days. My aunt Paula (my dad's sister) and my cousin Sam are flying in from Oregon and they have never met Olivia or Audrey so we will be spending time with them. Then the day before Thanksgiving we will drive to Casper, WY to spend Thanksgiving with my mom's sister and all her family. Steve and my brother Michael will leave that day too from Denver and meet us there. We have so much fun with all the cousins and the kids. There will be three new babies under 1 year (Audrey is one of them) and two toddlers (Olivia is one of them) plus other kids of various ages. It's a blast. A lot of us stay in my aunt and uncle's house so it is just 4 days of fun from breakfast to late night chats and games. Before I leave, I thought I'd throw in a few pics. Olivia and Audrey are in a baby music and toddler music class and before Halloween they could dress up for class. Well, I hadn't bought any costumes so I just made a couple up. Steve bought Olivia an OU cheerleader outfit on his last trip to Oklahoma so I put her in that and Audrey just had some pumpkin slippers and a bib (not really a costume but oh well, that's all I had around).Then Olivia and I went outside and played in the massive amount of leaves in our back yard, she had so much fun jumping in them and burying herself so I included a picture of that. Well, I need to go pack. Happy Thanksgiving! Don't eat too much turkey.


1 comment:
Great pics! See you soon.
Annie
Post a Comment